Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My boys!!

We took Cole to build a bear workshop and let him pick out an animal. He picked this dog and likes to take it on walks.

Discovering my hand!
Little angel taking a nap on the couch
Taking a bath alone, a first for him. I always throw the kids in together to save time! Although it usually ends up in disaster with the whole floor being a huge puddle.




Savannah is having a 2 day slumber party with Amelia so we have been spending some time with our boys! What a difference boys are than girls!! Savannah is so high maintenence compared to Cole. It was such a chill day yesterday. We were able to get so much done and I'm sure Savannah was just loving life with her best bud Millie.

4 comments:

dietcokegrrl said...

Adorable pictures! Fun that you got some time to spend with the boys! Let's do Travel Town or the zoo sometime--I'd love to see you guys!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I'm so glad u blog. It's fun to see pics hear stories. Can't wait to make those cake pops.

brandt and soupie strong said...

We know so much about having high maintance girls. I think at times Brandt would like to run, when all girls are having are emotional times. Cute pictures.

Nana Donna said...

What cute pictures of my two little boys. I'm sure Savannah had a ball with her cousin. I'm glad she has a cousin in California she can spend time with!