Sunday, March 29, 2009

Day 1

We got to stay at the Grimmers after a long day at Disneyland. Savannah LOVES baby Audree and really enjoyed spending some time with her in the morning. She was the happiest baby that morning and kept squealing with delight at Savannah's attention!
Surprise visit from Alladin and Jasmine!
A little sibling love
Cole finally crashed after a super hard fall. I kept checking him for consciousness, I was afraid he would go into a coma. Boys scare me with their injuries....

Clarke, Cole and Uncle Geoff. Cole likes to grab people's faces really hard. It is his version of fighting, which Mike loves doing with him.

1 comment:

Nana Donna said...

Nicole I am so glad you got to spend time with your brother and his family. I was very impressed with Rebecca on Sunday, she came into the kitchen and helped Shannon and I out with the clean up. Tell Geoff "She's a Keeper".
We hope you had a great day with your family, they are all very special people.