Tuesday, January 4, 2011

9 years ago.....

We were single! And now we are this family...........pretty amazing how time flies..Happy 9 year anniversary babe, I love you!


Gotta love groupon!! It is my favorite site lately. I have gotten SO many good deals there, last month a Nordstroms rack gift card of 50$ for 25$, a huge mounted canvas print for 40$, and then this last one, it was a half off gift card to the Malibu Beach Inn Restaurant it was insanely gorgeous and we got to watch the sunset as we ate our fancy dinner in peace on the balcony. It was super yummy too. We were a little confused by the little pink rocks they put in a bowel by the chilled butter. We tasted them-tasted like rock salt- but what are they for? Any of our fancy friends care to enlighten us? Mike didn't care for the real sardines on his ceasar salad, but I loved them hey they were good and salty! And is it just me, or do the rest of you like your butter soft too? Easier to spread, right? I guess I just am not high class......other than the rock hard butter it was perfect :) Loved going out to a place we usually would never consider and just enjoying each other's company without kids for a change.

3 comments:

Nana Donna said...

Happy Aniversay my Cali kids!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! P.S. I love that your such a bargain shopper! I'll have to check out that site :0)

Steve and Steph said...

happy 9 years! That is so awesome! You are the serious bargain shopper! It inspires me!