Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Yummy Cupcakes....





Aren't blogs great, it is like a scrapbook, journal, family history all rolled into one, without the mess! So I wanted to write a little about my sweet newborn because I seriously forgot how it was to have a newborn even though it was just 2 short years ago! I forgot all about the nursing high, Carinn and I used to say it made us have giggle fits. Mike likes to watch me when I first start nursing because he says he loves when I smile all goofy and get giddy. You know why God gave us that feeling, otherwise instead of wanting to kiss your baby and think how lucky you are to have such a little angel, you would be wondering why you haven't slept or showered in 3 days and why you are sitting there in the middle of the night watching Gilmore Girls for the 5th time on TIVO since you have already watched all the other shows. Creed has gained weight and was up to 6 lb 12 oz last Friday. That was an ounce a day weight gain since leaving the hospital so I am stoked. Hopefully I can get some rolls on him soon!! Speaking of extra rolls, I know I am totally out of it, but I have never tried Sprinkles cupcakes, and Sara being AWESOME brought us sprinkles with our dinner tonight, and they are seriously worth blogging about. Also worth all the hype so if you haven't tried them and get a chance DO!! How else can we be just like tomkat and victoria beckham? Live vicariously through cupcakes. Seriously super yummy.........dreaming about my next strawberry one............I looked up the recipe I guess they gave the strawberry one to Oprah, I am going to try it sometime and if it turns out good I will post for any interested. They also have mixes at Williams Sonoma but I haven't tried them. Well Savannah is asleep and Cole is at a basketball game with Mike so I am enjoying alone time (besides the little guy sleeping/snacking who is attached to me) and just got great news that our house in Lancaster got an offer today, yea!! Hopefully it will go through and we can get on with everything else in our lives!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Sprinkles are delish!! How are you doing? How is that cute little guy. We need to get together sometime.

Nana Donna said...

Wow, sprinkles? Never heard of them, but you are always introducing me to new things. glad you are always on top of the propular items.

We will keep our fingers crossed on the sale of your Lancaster home. It is such a beautiful home anyone in there right mind who wants to live in that area would be crazy not to love it. Good Luck!

Our little Creed is as cute as a button. How come we are so blessed with wonderful smart and beautiful grandchildren? we really are blessed!

Emily said...

I can't believe how little Creed is! I'm glad he is gaining weight though.

Shannon said...

I'm glad you are enjoying having a new born again. Creed sure is a cutie. The boys keep asking if "today are we going to Disneyland". They can't wait to come out. I'm getting pretty excited, too.

Giggles Nichols said...

Its great to see your family!! congrats on your newest addition! They are all so cute.
Ronnijean