Sunday, April 25, 2010

Easter Pics....

















Seriously though how cute are my kids :) Thank you SO much Amy for volunteering to take them, I love them. We ended up taking them at the hill close to my house because as we noticed the other day, it is bursting with yellow flowers! We were walking up the hill together and decided to take a short cut up this small muddy trail right up the side of the hill, since at the same instance we got to the hill an elementary school class on a field trip did as well. We basically mowed down some yellow flowers with the bob and almost didn't make it up, but in the end, beat that elementary school class and had an epiphany that it would be a cute spot for pics after noticing that my once orange stroller was covered in yellow flowers. It is so pretty in the spring here, we are just really loving it this year!!

4 comments:

Linnae said...

Cutest Pictures. Such a fun family. Second, you should find me a double stroller deal. I guess I will need one in a few months. Give me a call.

Tyson and Carrie said...

I love the pictures. Amy did a great job! And yes your kids are adorable! :)

Shannon said...

I guess you could say your kids are adorable...it must run in the family! :) I love the colors you picked out for the outfits and I LOVE the yellow flower field. Beautiful family!

Stephen, Nadia, Mia y Ella said...

Cute pictures! I love the outfits!