Thursday, July 9, 2009

Cole 2 1/2


i


Cole is now 2 1/2. I feel like he acts much older since he likes to copy Savannah all the time. He is the sweetest angel and is super easy going. It takes a lot to get him mad and he calms down really quickly. Not at all like our fiery little girl. But more about her later :) Cole told me today I love your necklaces mom (my earrings) its bootiful, like Vannah. Awww. My heart melted with how much he loved her. Every night when we tell him it's time for bed he quickly tells us how he doesn't want to go and that he's not tired! Then seconds later he rummages around the house, finds a train, car, stuffed animal, or sometimes even a card to sleep with. Then he comes back to us and says "I sleep with this?" Of course we usually say yes (sharp objects aside-once he wanted to sleep with measuring tape and I was like yeah what the heck but mike vetoed) and he marches obediently to his room. In his prayers he says Heavenly Father, thanks Dad. Thanks Mom. Thanks Vannah. Thanks Creed. Thanks Cole. and goes on to thank Heavenly Father for all his blessings (many many blessings, it often takes quite a while). It is so cute. He is such a blessing in our lives.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Coley is such a love bug. I think it is so cute that he adores Savannah the way he does.