Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Disney day 2-formal night

 day 2 was busy!  In the morning I convinced Bridget to meet me at an 8:00 spinning class.  We all slept in of course and she went alone (but missed the last bike by one so I think she forgave me) we ate breakfast then dropped the kids off so Mike and I could work out.  Then picked them up and swam for a few hours until lunch time.  Grabbed some lunch, swam some more (the weather was gorgeous) went to a musical, went to a family comedian show.  After the show we were pretty hungry and our dinner isn't until 8:15 so we stopped by the food spots by the pool for a little before dinner snack.  Loved having french fries, chicken fingers, fruit, pizza, and mickey pretzels (to name a few) whenever we wanted!



 Formal night








 Riley feel asleep she was SO wiped out.  Savannah and Kennedy were poking her but she still wouldn't budge.

 Family dance time

Bridget and Scott and Mike & I were both in the ballpark of of 10 year anniversaries :)  If we have lasted 10 years with these two we can do anything, lol!!  Umm I mean 10 years of wedded bliss can't wait for a lifetime more of course!!!

No comments: