Friday, July 16, 2010

Sprinkles oh how i love you!

She ate only the frosting. I am going to get her a frosting shot next time we go. They sell them for .75 cents so you can save quite a bit! Plus how yummy, a little cup full of strawberry frosting. They are having cherry right now! I MUST go back.......
Savvy before demolishing the frosting

Creed loving his cupcake. His first experience with Sprinkles was at 9 months. I gave him a bite of sprinkles and he goes MMMMMMM. Then I tried giving him his gerber melt things and he spit them out. He is definitley my child
Cole got vanilla milk chocolate. Yum. He ate his whole cupcake. I was hoping he would eat like half and get bored of it. No such luck.
Finally ordered and almost eaten.
Waiting in line. Yes a line for cupcakes, I know
Good excuse to hit Sprinkles!! Oh my how I adore thee!
Jenna left her bag at the temple on friday so we had to go back to get it.

3 comments:

Tyson and Carrie said...

Well you know me, Never been there but heard they are way good! Maybe one day.:)You look beautiful! once again looks like fun. :)

Nicole said...

thanks carrie you r sweet. ok thats it, i am bringing you one before you move!!

alison said...

you and jenna look so pretty! and i am dying for a nothing bundt cake. every time i think of making one i think, not fair, nikki has one next door!