Saturday, October 18, 2008

Bad Parents

Savannah to me while sitting on the toilet (having a bout of upset stomach and you know the rest) "Mom, I just don't know why you and daddy let me eat so much candy today". Me- sorry Savannah, I don't know what I was thinking. Savannah- "After I am done we will have to sit down and have a talk, Daddy will sit on the big couch, you will sit next to him, and I will sit on the little couch. I will say Mom & Dad, I need to eat healthy foods and fruits and vegetables before I can have only 1 little piece of candy, or maybe a little pack of fruit snacks" Me-Sounds good........................

2 comments:

Jenks Family said...

kids say the funniest things, and it's always the moms fault they are sick. morgan asked me one time why i let her get sick with the flu.

Derpina Derp said...

Ha ha! I love it!